Comments will boost a blog in a number of different ways. They turn a monolog into a discourse and build a culture. Furthermore, as search engines often index the comments, they can give SEO a slight boost. Then why anyone would like to delete WordPress comments?
Most often, because commentary can be self-promotional, full of spam, and sometimes repetitive.
This article will reveal everything about the topic that will include Reasons to Remove Leave a Comment in WordPress and How to Remove Leave a Comment in WordPress.
Learn How to Remove Leave a Comment in WordPress
Here are the fundamental moves you have to take:
- Login to WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to the post where you wish to Remove Leave a Comment.
- Click on Screen Options Tab which will be on the top right corner.
- When you see the drop-down menu, search the Discussion Box.
- After that, navigate to the page bottom and now uncheck the comments box.
Note: In this Settings >> Reading, you need to disable the comment option to avoid automatically generated boxes for articles.
Disabling comments can help you to boost your website load time. However, comments can also affect the presence of an audience. Visitors tend to stay and read the comments.
Do follow us our social sites:
hat’s it, hopefully, you can learn How to Remove Leave a Comment in WordPress?
You should visit our special article on How to Reset WordPress Site?
Find yourself in the comment box below to provide replies and feedback.